Seminar at Ava Dorfman Oct. 10
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host “Understanding and Responding to Dementia-related Behaviors” at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10.
Participants will learn to decode behavioral messages, identify common behavior triggers, and learn strategies to help intervene with some of the most common behavioral challenges of Alzheimer’s disease.
Registration is required by calling 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers