RCIL invites seniors to St. Patrick's night out; RSVP by tonight
The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites seniors to “Senior Night Out: A St. Patrick’s Day Celebration” on Friday, March 16 from 5-8 p.m. at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St.
"Get your green on and come enjoy St. Patrick’s Day Dinner. We’ll have good food, great company, a performance by the Butler-Sheehan Academy of Traditional Irish Dance, and lots o’laughter," the RCIL says in its program announcement. "Caregivers can run some errands (or do whatever they need to) while their loved one celebrates St. Patrick's Day!"
The event is free and will be held at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy. Staff will be on-site to help provide care, if needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Friday evening.
People should RSVP by Friday, March 9, by calling Melissa at 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
This event is sponsored by Caregiver Connections at RCIL.
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday