RCIL invites seniors to St. Patrick's night out; RSVP by tonight
The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites seniors to “Senior Night Out: A St. Patrick’s Day Celebration” on Friday, March 16 from 5-8 p.m. at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St.
"Get your green on and come enjoy St. Patrick’s Day Dinner. We’ll have good food, great company, a performance by the Butler-Sheehan Academy of Traditional Irish Dance, and lots o’laughter," the RCIL says in its program announcement. "Caregivers can run some errands (or do whatever they need to) while their loved one celebrates St. Patrick's Day!"
The event is free and will be held at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy. Staff will be on-site to help provide care, if needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Friday evening.
People should RSVP by Friday, March 9, by calling Melissa at 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
This event is sponsored by Caregiver Connections at RCIL.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29