RCIL invites seniors to St. Patrick's night out; RSVP by tonight
The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites seniors to “Senior Night Out: A St. Patrick’s Day Celebration” on Friday, March 16 from 5-8 p.m. at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St.
"Get your green on and come enjoy St. Patrick’s Day Dinner. We’ll have good food, great company, a performance by the Butler-Sheehan Academy of Traditional Irish Dance, and lots o’laughter," the RCIL says in its program announcement. "Caregivers can run some errands (or do whatever they need to) while their loved one celebrates St. Patrick's Day!"
The event is free and will be held at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy. Staff will be on-site to help provide care, if needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Friday evening.
People should RSVP by Friday, March 9, by calling Melissa at 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
This event is sponsored by Caregiver Connections at RCIL.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Grace Union offers choir event Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Apartment project for seniors receives $10.8M loan
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Arc offers free concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas concert at St. Joseph’s Friday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas pageant in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Advent Lessons and Carols Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Healing service in Westmoreland