RCIL invites seniors to St. Patrick's night out; RSVP by tonight
The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites seniors to “Senior Night Out: A St. Patrick’s Day Celebration” on Friday, March 16 from 5-8 p.m. at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St.
"Get your green on and come enjoy St. Patrick’s Day Dinner. We’ll have good food, great company, a performance by the Butler-Sheehan Academy of Traditional Irish Dance, and lots o’laughter," the RCIL says in its program announcement. "Caregivers can run some errands (or do whatever they need to) while their loved one celebrates St. Patrick's Day!"
The event is free and will be held at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy. Staff will be on-site to help provide care, if needed, so caregivers can have a few hours to themselves on a Friday evening.
People should RSVP by Friday, March 9, by calling Melissa at 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
This event is sponsored by Caregiver Connections at RCIL.
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday