RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
Resource Center for Independent Living’s second annual Many Hearts, One Purpose Dining for a Cause fund-raiser is schedule for 5:30-9 p.m. Wednesday, June 6 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
Proceeds raised through the dinner will directly benefit local seniors in Oneida and Herkimer counties who would not otherwise be able to attend RCIL’s Adult Day Service Program. Cost is $100 per person.
The program provides participants with personal care, social activities, door-to-door transportation and nutritious meals. Activities are provided in a safe setting. Cuisine for the dinner will be prepared by several local restaurants.
For more information or for tickets, contact RCIL at 315-272-2987 or Georgianna Sanges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band