RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
Resource Center for Independent Living’s second annual Many Hearts, One Purpose Dining for a Cause fund-raiser is schedule for 5:30-9 p.m. Wednesday, June 6 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
Proceeds raised through the dinner will directly benefit local seniors in Oneida and Herkimer counties who would not otherwise be able to attend RCIL’s Adult Day Service Program. Cost is $100 per person.
The program provides participants with personal care, social activities, door-to-door transportation and nutritious meals. Activities are provided in a safe setting. Cuisine for the dinner will be prepared by several local restaurants.
For more information or for tickets, contact RCIL at 315-272-2987 or Georgianna Sanges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth