Parkway starting new sessions
UTICA — The Parkway Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, is beginning a new seven-week session of classes.
The center is offering yoga, Zumba, tai chi, Pickleball, digital photography, evening classes, and more. Those interested should stop by the center or call 315-223-3973 to register.
- 4:00pm 09/22/17August food service inspections
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Country singer to perform at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Concert postponed
- 4:00pm 09/21/17NY awarded $3.5 million suicide prevention grant
- 4:00pm 09/21/17French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Out After Midnight’ with ‘The Villainess’
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Neal Caine and the Danny Sinoff Quintet perform Saturday