Parkway starting new sessions
UTICA — The Parkway Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, is beginning a new seven-week session of classes.
The center is offering yoga, Zumba, tai chi, Pickleball, digital photography, evening classes, and more. Those interested should stop by the center or call 315-223-3973 to register.
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
- 4:00pm 01/22/18MVHS offers public speaking help
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Bassett Healthcare names chief of orthopedics
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’