Parkway starting new sessions
UTICA — The Parkway Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, is beginning a new seven-week session of classes.
The center is offering yoga, Zumba, tai chi, Pickleball, digital photography, evening classes, and more. Those interested should stop by the center or call 315-223-3973 to register.
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Cinema Capitol screens tale of heroic dog
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Henry V in Hamilton Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Unity Hall presents Jack & The Jukebox Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17The Cadleys perform free concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17John Kirk and Trish Miller play fiddlers’ hall Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Musicians perform at Old Forge arts fest
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Evening of traditional stories, songs in Old Forge Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Center marks ADA July 26
- 4:01pm 07/19/17Hall of Fame, Living Legends picked