Parkway starting new sessions
UTICA — The Parkway Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, is beginning a new seven-week session of classes.
The center is offering yoga, Zumba, tai chi, Pickleball, digital photography, evening classes, and more. Those interested should stop by the center or call 315-223-3973 to register.
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17View seeks assistant art teacher
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Women’s suffrage program among events in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Author discusses book on women’s suffrage
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Exhibitions showcase young and established
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Slate roofing workshop April 8
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Chronic pain added to medical marijuana list
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Low-income seniors face housing crisis