Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
The partnership will promote health, and sustained economic growth while making for healthier, happier residents of all ages in Oneida County.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation that will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age friendly and livable community.
The success of the project will come from the broad collaboration of: elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and non-profit organizations. These partners will work together to identify what needs are not being met in the community. These needs will be identified through community surveys and focus groups. Programs will then be implemented to fix identified needs.
The public is being asked to fill out a community needs survey which can be found online at https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey. Those who need a paper copy can go to the Parkway Center at 220 Memorial Parkway in Utica.
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice