Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
The partnership will promote health, and sustained economic growth while making for healthier, happier residents of all ages in Oneida County.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation that will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age friendly and livable community.
The success of the project will come from the broad collaboration of: elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and non-profit organizations. These partners will work together to identify what needs are not being met in the community. These needs will be identified through community surveys and focus groups. Programs will then be implemented to fix identified needs.
The public is being asked to fill out a community needs survey which can be found online at https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey. Those who need a paper copy can go to the Parkway Center at 220 Memorial Parkway in Utica.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday