Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
The partnership will promote health, and sustained economic growth while making for healthier, happier residents of all ages in Oneida County.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation that will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age friendly and livable community.
The success of the project will come from the broad collaboration of: elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and non-profit organizations. These partners will work together to identify what needs are not being met in the community. These needs will be identified through community surveys and focus groups. Programs will then be implemented to fix identified needs.
The public is being asked to fill out a community needs survey which can be found online at https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey. Those who need a paper copy can go to the Parkway Center at 220 Memorial Parkway in Utica.
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events