Pancakes served Saturday
South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St., and the Knights of Columbus will hold a complimentary pancake breakfast at the center from 9-11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 20.
Donations for the center will be accepted during the breakfast. The menu includes pancakes, bacon, sausage. juices, milk and coffee.
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true