Paint and Sip/Dinner Dec. 13
Resource Center for Independent Living will host a free Paint and Sip/Dinner from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13 at the Dorothy Smith Center, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
The evening is an opportunity for seniors and their caregivers to enjoy dinner and creating their own artwork. Dinner will be from 4:30-5:30 p.m., followed by the paint and sip from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Space is limited and only 25 seats are available. To register, contact RCIL at 315-797-4642, ext. 2553.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Apartment project for seniors receives $10.8M loan
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Arc offers free concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas concert at St. Joseph’s Friday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas pageant in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Advent Lessons and Carols Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Healing service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Community Center seeks donations