Open house Saturday at Sunset Nursing Home
BOONVILLE — Sunset Nursing Home, 232 Academy St., is celebrating National Nursing Home Week with a variety of events.
The public is invited.
Wednesday is Residents’ Day with Bingo at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday there’s music with Pog and Friends at 10:30 a.m.
Friday Bingo is slated for 2 p.m.
Saturday is open house with entertainment and refreshments.
Other events already held were a Mother’s Day Brunch, music with Doug, an ice cream social and Mass with the Rev. Thomas Ward.
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Girl Scouts donate cookies for blood donors
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Dining for a Cause ticket deadline May 31
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays