Open house Saturday at Sunset Nursing Home
BOONVILLE — Sunset Nursing Home, 232 Academy St., is celebrating National Nursing Home Week with a variety of events.
The public is invited.
Wednesday is Residents’ Day with Bingo at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday there’s music with Pog and Friends at 10:30 a.m.
Friday Bingo is slated for 2 p.m.
Saturday is open house with entertainment and refreshments.
Other events already held were a Mother’s Day Brunch, music with Doug, an ice cream social and Mass with the Rev. Thomas Ward.
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday