Open house Saturday at Sunset Nursing Home
BOONVILLE — Sunset Nursing Home, 232 Academy St., is celebrating National Nursing Home Week with a variety of events.
The public is invited.
Wednesday is Residents’ Day with Bingo at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday there’s music with Pog and Friends at 10:30 a.m.
Friday Bingo is slated for 2 p.m.
Saturday is open house with entertainment and refreshments.
Other events already held were a Mother’s Day Brunch, music with Doug, an ice cream social and Mass with the Rev. Thomas Ward.
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’