Open house Saturday at Sunset Nursing Home
BOONVILLE — Sunset Nursing Home, 232 Academy St., is celebrating National Nursing Home Week with a variety of events.
The public is invited.
Wednesday is Residents’ Day with Bingo at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday there’s music with Pog and Friends at 10:30 a.m.
Friday Bingo is slated for 2 p.m.
Saturday is open house with entertainment and refreshments.
Other events already held were a Mother’s Day Brunch, music with Doug, an ice cream social and Mass with the Rev. Thomas Ward.
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library