Open house Saturday at Sunset Nursing Home
BOONVILLE — Sunset Nursing Home, 232 Academy St., is celebrating National Nursing Home Week with a variety of events.
The public is invited.
Wednesday is Residents’ Day with Bingo at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday there’s music with Pog and Friends at 10:30 a.m.
Friday Bingo is slated for 2 p.m.
Saturday is open house with entertainment and refreshments.
Other events already held were a Mother’s Day Brunch, music with Doug, an ice cream social and Mass with the Rev. Thomas Ward.
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21