Ombudsman info offered
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by the Ombudsman Association at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16.
Attendees will learn how they can help nursing home residents receive quality care. To register for the talk, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/21/17RACC offers basketry classes
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Croghan marks Ancestor Day
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Martha Deming, Barbara Kellogg exhibits open at View
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Jervis library book series explores history of Erie Canal
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Catherine Bennett’s art on display at Kallet
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Artist talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Battle of Oriskany event in Herkimer