‘Never Trust a Skinny Chef’ fine dining Feb. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will present the “Never Trust a Skinny Chef Fine Dining Night,” from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, collaborating with DiCastro’s Brick Oven restaurant.
The menu includes four courses, and dinner is served as it is made on stage. Tickets are $25, $20 for members. Seating is limited. To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol