‘Never Trust a Skinny Chef’ fine dining Feb. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will present the “Never Trust a Skinny Chef Fine Dining Night,” from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, collaborating with DiCastro’s Brick Oven restaurant.
The menu includes four courses, and dinner is served as it is made on stage. Tickets are $25, $20 for members. Seating is limited. To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre