‘Never Trust a Skinny Chef’ fine dining Feb. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will present the “Never Trust a Skinny Chef Fine Dining Night,” from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, collaborating with DiCastro’s Brick Oven restaurant.
The menu includes four courses, and dinner is served as it is made on stage. Tickets are $25, $20 for members. Seating is limited. To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26