‘Never Trust a Skinny Chef’ fine dining Feb. 13
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will present the “Never Trust a Skinny Chef Fine Dining Night,” from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, collaborating with DiCastro’s Brick Oven restaurant.
The menu includes four courses, and dinner is served as it is made on stage. Tickets are $25, $20 for members. Seating is limited. To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide