Never Trust a Skinny Chef event Sept. 25
Ava Dorfman Senior & Community Center, 305 E. Locust St., will present the next “Never Trust a Skinny Chef” live cooking demonstration and dinner from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25.
During the event, dinner will be served as it is made on stage. Event Menu:
- Course 1: creamy cauliflower and leek soup with fried sage and candied bacon.
- Course 2: Panko crusted zucchini cakes with lemon garlic aioli.
- Course 3: Roasted pork ribs over parmesan polenta topped with chimichurri sauce.
- Course 4: Baked apple ala mode and rum caramel sauce.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
The Skinny Chef, Frank Belmont, will collaborate with DiCastro’s Brick Oven Restaurant Chef Kylee Haley. Special sponsorship by Colonial Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers