Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host an event for area residents to make new friends and enjoy homemade doughnuts and coffee from 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20.
The purpose of the event is to get acquainted with the senior center and meet new people. A donation of $2 will be accepted. For more information, contact the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29