Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
The Utica Municipal Housing will sponsor a workshop, “Medicare and Medicaid /Services and Benefits for Seniors and the Disabled,” 6-7:30 tonight at the Utica Public Library, 303 Genesee St., on the second floor. The workshop is free and open to the public.
Presenters will be Utica Municipal Housing Service Coordinator Dennis Tuttle and Tim Dittfield, former Medicaid training coordinator for the Oneida County Department of Social Services.
The workshop will cover information regarding Medicaid and Medicare, as well as other services for seniors and disabled such as home care, Home Energy Assistance Program, Food Stamps (SNAP), bill payer, Medicaid transportation, Meals on Wheels, and wheel chair transportation. The session will include presentations as well as a question and answer period. AmeriCorps members will be available to provide individual follow-up assistance.
Tuttle worked as a National Grid consumer advocate, served as intake and referral coordinator for the Oneida County Department of Social Services, and most recently worked as a mobility manager for the Parkway Center. Dittfield is retired from the Oneida County Department of Social Services. For more information, call 315-735-5246 extension 25 or 315-982-3731, or email email@example.com.
Online at: www.facebook.com/UticaMHA/.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band