Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
The Utica Municipal Housing will sponsor a workshop, “Medicare and Medicaid /Services and Benefits for Seniors and the Disabled,” 6-7:30 tonight at the Utica Public Library, 303 Genesee St., on the second floor. The workshop is free and open to the public.
Presenters will be Utica Municipal Housing Service Coordinator Dennis Tuttle and Tim Dittfield, former Medicaid training coordinator for the Oneida County Department of Social Services.
The workshop will cover information regarding Medicaid and Medicare, as well as other services for seniors and disabled such as home care, Home Energy Assistance Program, Food Stamps (SNAP), bill payer, Medicaid transportation, Meals on Wheels, and wheel chair transportation. The session will include presentations as well as a question and answer period. AmeriCorps members will be available to provide individual follow-up assistance.
Tuttle worked as a National Grid consumer advocate, served as intake and referral coordinator for the Oneida County Department of Social Services, and most recently worked as a mobility manager for the Parkway Center. Dittfield is retired from the Oneida County Department of Social Services. For more information, call 315-735-5246 extension 25 or 315-982-3731, or email email@example.com.
Online at: www.facebook.com/UticaMHA/.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth