Master gardener visits senior center
John Slifka, master gardener from Cornell Cooperative Extension in Whitestown, will visit Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 12.
He will answer any questions about keeping shrubs, trees, plants, and more safe from the harsh winter.
Register for the event at the office or call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Outdoor yoga Wednesdays at RACC
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska