Master gardener visits senior center
John Slifka, master gardener from Cornell Cooperative Extension in Whitestown, will visit Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 12.
He will answer any questions about keeping shrubs, trees, plants, and more safe from the harsh winter.
Register for the event at the office or call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Cuomo signs bill extending health care benefits for volunteer firefighters
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Get flu shot early, experts say, as bug begins to make rounds
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Help children with food allergies enjoy Halloween
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Health fair in Lyons Falls Nov. 3-5
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Church offers healthcare events
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Learn how to get a good night’s sleep Nov. 2
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal