Master gardener visits senior center
John Slifka, master gardener from Cornell Cooperative Extension in Whitestown, will visit Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 12.
He will answer any questions about keeping shrubs, trees, plants, and more safe from the harsh winter.
Register for the event at the office or call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events