Marks 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Skibitski, Calvert Street, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 30, 2017.
Skibitski and the former Margaret Coote were married on June 30, 1962 at the Transfiguration Church, Rome.
Skibitski was employed at General Electric. Mrs. Skibitski ran the cafeteria at the former Rome Catholic High School.
They are the parents of Jeff (Jackie) Skibitski, Oneida; Bob (Shelley) Skibitski, Rome; and Julie (Ray) Gerard, Fayetteville N.C. They have three granddaughters.
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths