Marks 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Skibitski, Calvert Street, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 30, 2017.
Skibitski and the former Margaret Coote were married on June 30, 1962 at the Transfiguration Church, Rome.
Skibitski was employed at General Electric. Mrs. Skibitski ran the cafeteria at the former Rome Catholic High School.
They are the parents of Jeff (Jackie) Skibitski, Oneida; Bob (Shelley) Skibitski, Rome; and Julie (Ray) Gerard, Fayetteville N.C. They have three granddaughters.
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Spring Open House at Fusion Art Gallery
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Stamp Club meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Artist reception Thursday for Anita Moonan
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night