Marks 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Skibitski, Calvert Street, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 30, 2017.
Skibitski and the former Margaret Coote were married on June 30, 1962 at the Transfiguration Church, Rome.
Skibitski was employed at General Electric. Mrs. Skibitski ran the cafeteria at the former Rome Catholic High School.
They are the parents of Jeff (Jackie) Skibitski, Oneida; Bob (Shelley) Skibitski, Rome; and Julie (Ray) Gerard, Fayetteville N.C. They have three granddaughters.
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare