Marks 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Skibitski, Calvert Street, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 30, 2017.
Skibitski and the former Margaret Coote were married on June 30, 1962 at the Transfiguration Church, Rome.
Skibitski was employed at General Electric. Mrs. Skibitski ran the cafeteria at the former Rome Catholic High School.
They are the parents of Jeff (Jackie) Skibitski, Oneida; Bob (Shelley) Skibitski, Rome; and Julie (Ray) Gerard, Fayetteville N.C. They have three granddaughters.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band