Marking 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Ted Kirk, of Taberg, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018, at the Taberg American Legion Pavilion at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Kirk and the former Sue Delahunt were married on July 27, 1968 at St. John’s Catholic Church in Camden.
Kirk was employed at Revere Copper Products for over 30 years. Mrs. Kirk worked for Mystic Stamp Company, Camden, for over 20 years.
They are the parents of Kevin and Angi Kirk, Eric and Jennifer Kirk, all of Taberg. They have six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth