Marking 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Ted Kirk, of Taberg, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018, at the Taberg American Legion Pavilion at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Kirk and the former Sue Delahunt were married on July 27, 1968 at St. John’s Catholic Church in Camden.
Kirk was employed at Revere Copper Products for over 30 years. Mrs. Kirk worked for Mystic Stamp Company, Camden, for over 20 years.
They are the parents of Kevin and Angi Kirk, Eric and Jennifer Kirk, all of Taberg. They have six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark