Lunch and Learn Thursday
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its next Lunch and Learn series at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 17.
Richard Ojeda from the state Attorney General’s Office will give a presentation on the functions of the Attorney General’s Office, consumer protection for internet safety and other subjects. Cost is $5 or $6 for non-members.
On the menu will be minestrone soup, egg salad sandwiches, dessert and coffee or tea.
Reservations can be made by stopping by the center or calling 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth