Lunch and Learn Thursday at Ava Dorfman Center
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a presentation by the Education Department of Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute in Utica for its Lunch and Learn Series at 1 p.m. Thursday, July 20, according to an announcement by center officials.
The cost of the Lunch and Learn event is $5 for members or $6 for non-members before Monday, July 17, or $6 and $7 after, the announcement added.
To make a reservation, contact the senior center by Monday at 315-337-8230.
Menu is baked chicken breast, rice pilaf, peas, dessert and tea or coffee.
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
- 4:00pm 01/22/18MVHS offers public speaking help
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Bassett Healthcare names chief of orthopedics
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’