Lunch and Learn features Erie Canal
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host the next Lunch and Learn program at 1 p.m. Thursday, July 19. Cost is $6, $5 for members. Payment is due by Monday, July 16.
John Carmody will give a presentation on the Erie Canal, known as the “Highway to Westward Expansion.” Hamburgers, macaroni salad, dessert, and coffee or tea will be served.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities