Longtime Roman turns 100
Rosemary (Colella) Coccia of Glens Falls, formerly a Rome resident for 85 years, celebrated her 100th birthday at a restaurant in Glens Falls.
She was born on Dec 30, 1916.
Her five children attended. They are sons Philip of Marcellus, James of Glens Falls, and Stephen of Sylvan Beach, daughters Kathy in Pittsburgh, PA, and Elizabeth of Austin, Texas. Also attending were many of her eight grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.
She is the last surviving sibling of the 10 children of Donato and Vincenza Colella. Her husband, Sisto Coccia passed away in 1983. She is a resident of the Stanton Nursing and Rehab Center, 152 Sherman Ave, Glens Falls, NY 12801
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter