Longtime Roman turns 100
Rosemary (Colella) Coccia of Glens Falls, formerly a Rome resident for 85 years, celebrated her 100th birthday at a restaurant in Glens Falls.
She was born on Dec 30, 1916.
Her five children attended. They are sons Philip of Marcellus, James of Glens Falls, and Stephen of Sylvan Beach, daughters Kathy in Pittsburgh, PA, and Elizabeth of Austin, Texas. Also attending were many of her eight grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.
She is the last surviving sibling of the 10 children of Donato and Vincenza Colella. Her husband, Sisto Coccia passed away in 1983. She is a resident of the Stanton Nursing and Rehab Center, 152 Sherman Ave, Glens Falls, NY 12801
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Turning Stone launches online gaming application
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Animated Oscar nominee opens Friday Choice of subtitled or English showings
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Movie depicts controversial marriage of African king
- 4:00pm 03/23/17First Iranian Vampire Western Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Trombonist, singer open ArtHouse series Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Documentary focuses on juvenile justice system
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Free snowshoe hike on rail trail
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Mystery dinner theater aids Chubbuck Foundation
- 4:00pm 03/23/17Italian Tour concert comes home