Longtime Roman turns 100
Rosemary (Colella) Coccia of Glens Falls, formerly a Rome resident for 85 years, celebrated her 100th birthday at a restaurant in Glens Falls.
She was born on Dec 30, 1916.
Her five children attended. They are sons Philip of Marcellus, James of Glens Falls, and Stephen of Sylvan Beach, daughters Kathy in Pittsburgh, PA, and Elizabeth of Austin, Texas. Also attending were many of her eight grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.
She is the last surviving sibling of the 10 children of Donato and Vincenza Colella. Her husband, Sisto Coccia passed away in 1983. She is a resident of the Stanton Nursing and Rehab Center, 152 Sherman Ave, Glens Falls, NY 12801
- 4:00pm 04/26/1740th anniversary concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Makeup design workshop offered
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17‘In God’s House’ film joins photo show in Other Side
- 4:00pm 04/26/17New England invasion into New York topic Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Jazz Fest exhibit due May 3
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Edible Agriculture program for children offered May 6
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours