Longtime Roman turns 100
Rosemary (Colella) Coccia of Glens Falls, formerly a Rome resident for 85 years, celebrated her 100th birthday at a restaurant in Glens Falls.
She was born on Dec 30, 1916.
Her five children attended. They are sons Philip of Marcellus, James of Glens Falls, and Stephen of Sylvan Beach, daughters Kathy in Pittsburgh, PA, and Elizabeth of Austin, Texas. Also attending were many of her eight grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.
She is the last surviving sibling of the 10 children of Donato and Vincenza Colella. Her husband, Sisto Coccia passed away in 1983. She is a resident of the Stanton Nursing and Rehab Center, 152 Sherman Ave, Glens Falls, NY 12801
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Outdoor Music program starts June 27
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday