Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its next Lunch and Learn Series at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21.
Jordan Bellassi, project coordinator, will speak on the Oneida County Livable Communities Project. An international program developed by AARP and the World Health Organization, the Livable Communities Project is aimed to make cities, towns and counties more supportive of not only their older residents, but for residents of all ages.
Cost is $6, $5 for members. Reservations should be made by Monday, Dec. 18. On the menu will be spaghetti, meatballs, green beans, roll, dessert, tea and coffee. To make a reservation, call 315-337-8230.
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Lunch and Learn Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Dorfman offers AARP driving class
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Center hosts game night Jan. 24
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Orthopedic surgeon joins group
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Family nurse practitioner returns to Boonville office
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop