Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its next Lunch and Learn Series at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21.
Jordan Bellassi, project coordinator, will speak on the Oneida County Livable Communities Project. An international program developed by AARP and the World Health Organization, the Livable Communities Project is aimed to make cities, towns and counties more supportive of not only their older residents, but for residents of all ages.
Cost is $6, $5 for members. Reservations should be made by Monday, Dec. 18. On the menu will be spaghetti, meatballs, green beans, roll, dessert, tea and coffee. To make a reservation, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming