Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its next Lunch and Learn Series at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21.
Jordan Bellassi, project coordinator, will speak on the Oneida County Livable Communities Project. An international program developed by AARP and the World Health Organization, the Livable Communities Project is aimed to make cities, towns and counties more supportive of not only their older residents, but for residents of all ages.
Cost is $6, $5 for members. Reservations should be made by Monday, Dec. 18. On the menu will be spaghetti, meatballs, green beans, roll, dessert, tea and coffee. To make a reservation, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Registration begins for Rising Stars
- 4:00pm 03/22/18RACC announces 2018 At Home in the ArtHouse concert series
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Easter Egg Hunt March 30 in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Director Tarkovsky’s final film at ‘Out After Midnite’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Tickets on sale Friday for MercyMe
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Post honors vet with dance
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Cinema presents western film ‘Hostiles’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Rockin’ the Redhouse Friday in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Legion offers breakfast Sunday