Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its next Lunch and Learn Series at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21.
Jordan Bellassi, project coordinator, will speak on the Oneida County Livable Communities Project. An international program developed by AARP and the World Health Organization, the Livable Communities Project is aimed to make cities, towns and counties more supportive of not only their older residents, but for residents of all ages.
Cost is $6, $5 for members. Reservations should be made by Monday, Dec. 18. On the menu will be spaghetti, meatballs, green beans, roll, dessert, tea and coffee. To make a reservation, call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band