Jervis offers Social Security retirement program March 14
Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., will host a Social Security retirement information program at 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 14 for pre-retirees wanting to make a more informed claiming decision.
Topics covered include:
- When is the best time to file for benefits?
- Navigating your way through the “new” Social Security rules.
- Choosing between worker and spousal benefits.
- How to maximize benefits.
The one-hour information program entitled, “Planning Your Social Security Retirement Income Strategy” is being presented as a community service by John N. Kalil Jr., financial coach and president of Retirement Solutions, LLC.
The event is free. Seating is limited with pre-registration required in advance. To make a reservation, call the library at 315-336-4570.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1