Jervis offers Social Security retirement program March 14
Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., will host a Social Security retirement information program at 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 14 for pre-retirees wanting to make a more informed claiming decision.
Topics covered include:
- When is the best time to file for benefits?
- Navigating your way through the “new” Social Security rules.
- Choosing between worker and spousal benefits.
- How to maximize benefits.
The one-hour information program entitled, “Planning Your Social Security Retirement Income Strategy” is being presented as a community service by John N. Kalil Jr., financial coach and president of Retirement Solutions, LLC.
The event is free. Seating is limited with pre-registration required in advance. To make a reservation, call the library at 315-336-4570.
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Center offers trip to Lake George
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Ladies club gathers Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Cox family gathers in Verona
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica