‘Heartfelt Night for Caregivers’ event Feb. 15 in Utica
Resource Center for Independent Living is inviting caregivers of the elderly to “A Heartfelt Night for Caregivers” from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
The event is free. Reservations must be made by Thursday, Feb. 8. Those who attend will meet other caregivers, enjoy a bite to eat, and get a free chair massage.
RCIL organizers said they would like to get caregivers’ input on how RCIL can make life better for seniors and their caregivers. Call Melissa at 315-797-4642, ext. 2553 to get more information and to register.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia