‘Heartfelt Night for Caregivers’ event Feb. 15 in Utica
Resource Center for Independent Living is inviting caregivers of the elderly to “A Heartfelt Night for Caregivers” from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
The event is free. Reservations must be made by Thursday, Feb. 8. Those who attend will meet other caregivers, enjoy a bite to eat, and get a free chair massage.
RCIL organizers said they would like to get caregivers’ input on how RCIL can make life better for seniors and their caregivers. Call Melissa at 315-797-4642, ext. 2553 to get more information and to register.
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre