‘Heartfelt Night for Caregivers’ event Feb. 15 in Utica
Resource Center for Independent Living is inviting caregivers of the elderly to “A Heartfelt Night for Caregivers” from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
The event is free. Reservations must be made by Thursday, Feb. 8. Those who attend will meet other caregivers, enjoy a bite to eat, and get a free chair massage.
RCIL organizers said they would like to get caregivers’ input on how RCIL can make life better for seniors and their caregivers. Call Melissa at 315-797-4642, ext. 2553 to get more information and to register.
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us