‘Heartfelt Night for Caregivers’ event Feb. 15 in Utica
Resource Center for Independent Living is inviting caregivers of the elderly to “A Heartfelt Night for Caregivers” from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15 at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St., Utica.
The event is free. Reservations must be made by Thursday, Feb. 8. Those who attend will meet other caregivers, enjoy a bite to eat, and get a free chair massage.
RCIL organizers said they would like to get caregivers’ input on how RCIL can make life better for seniors and their caregivers. Call Melissa at 315-797-4642, ext. 2553 to get more information and to register.
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg