Healthy living tips offered Friday
Ava Dorfman Senior & Community Center Wellness Room, 305 E. Locust St., will host a program presented by Cornell Cooperative Extension from 1-2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14.
Attendees will learn simple tips to eat healthy and be active. The session includes tips, easy-to-prepare recipes, ideas to incorporate activity in your daily life, and a food demonstration and tasting. To make a reservation for the program, contact the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran