Healthy living tips offered Friday
Ava Dorfman Senior & Community Center Wellness Room, 305 E. Locust St., will host a program presented by Cornell Cooperative Extension from 1-2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14.
Attendees will learn simple tips to eat healthy and be active. The session includes tips, easy-to-prepare recipes, ideas to incorporate activity in your daily life, and a food demonstration and tasting. To make a reservation for the program, contact the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth