Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 03/20/18Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
- 4:00pm 03/20/18Jervis offers Alzheimer’s program
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday