Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Gallery 3040 seeks funds for mural
- 4:00pm 08/16/17‘Nature’s Nursery’ encourages outdoor learning and exploration for pre-schoolers
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Burch hosts Art Painting Fundraiser
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Eclipse Picnic, board game night at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Civil War Weekend event in Cooperstown
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Trip to NYC Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Art reveal Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/15/17American Pickers on the road; to film episodes in New York
- 4:00pm 08/15/17Marks silver anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/15/17Backer family gathers