Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Halloween Party Oct. 28 in Lowell
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Trunk or treat in Verona
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Golambki served Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Fair includes sale to aid hurricane victims
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials