Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge