Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 06/26/17‘King Kong Vs. Godzilla’ starts summer series at Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Lymphedema therapists offer patients relief from painful swelling
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Assistant VP gets state award
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Library director gets two awards
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Blood drive Thursday at Sangertown
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Club offers outdoor activities
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Get the most out of summer and be thankful
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Strawberry Shortcake Supper Thursday in North Western
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday