Grand unveils renovations, app for residents
The Grand At Rome Nursing and Rehabilitation Home, 801 N. James St., was to hold a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4 p.m. today.
The event will introduce renovations to the interior of the facility, as well as its new iPad and Mobile App program for resident guests.
There will also be a short demonstration of the new iPad program and mobile app, which help guests plug in and stay connected to world events, with family and friends, popular culture and technology.
Their Mobile App: Allows guests of The Grand At Rome to order food and drinks, ask for room repairs and turn down service, request transportation, request medical help or assistance, keep track of their social calendar and activities and more, all from their complimentary issued iPad, officials said.
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time