Gardeners of Rome host annual auction Monday
The Gardeners of Rome Annual Garden Auction will be held at Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27.
Members donate vegetables, fresh cut flowers, bulbs, plants, garden accessories and garden inspired baked goods. Admission is free. For more information, call 315-339-2050.
All proceeds go to the beautification of Ava Dorfman and other city locations.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth