Four celebrate milestone birthdays
Things were downright centennial recently at the Mohawk Valley Health System Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, formerly St. Luke’s Home. That’s because four residents were saluted for turning 100 years of age or more.
The center, located on the St. Luke’s campus, honored four residents, Brenda Baldwin, Rocco DeRocco, Martha Pietsch and Mildred Rokeach of the Barton East unit, all celebrated their 100th birthday or higher.
The unit commemorated the birthdays with a luncheon attended by family members. The guests of honor chose their favorite meals for the occasion.
“We are so fortunate to have not one, but four centenarians living in our facility, and each one is still active in the life of the facility,” said Jacquelyn DeLuca, MVHS director of therapeutic recreation.
On the net: mvhealthsystem.org/rnc
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre