Four celebrate milestone birthdays
Things were downright centennial recently at the Mohawk Valley Health System Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, formerly St. Luke’s Home. That’s because four residents were saluted for turning 100 years of age or more.
The center, located on the St. Luke’s campus, honored four residents, Brenda Baldwin, Rocco DeRocco, Martha Pietsch and Mildred Rokeach of the Barton East unit, all celebrated their 100th birthday or higher.
The unit commemorated the birthdays with a luncheon attended by family members. The guests of honor chose their favorite meals for the occasion.
“We are so fortunate to have not one, but four centenarians living in our facility, and each one is still active in the life of the facility,” said Jacquelyn DeLuca, MVHS director of therapeutic recreation.
On the net: mvhealthsystem.org/rnc
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia