Four celebrate milestone birthdays
Things were downright centennial recently at the Mohawk Valley Health System Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, formerly St. Luke’s Home. That’s because four residents were saluted for turning 100 years of age or more.
The center, located on the St. Luke’s campus, honored four residents, Brenda Baldwin, Rocco DeRocco, Martha Pietsch and Mildred Rokeach of the Barton East unit, all celebrated their 100th birthday or higher.
The unit commemorated the birthdays with a luncheon attended by family members. The guests of honor chose their favorite meals for the occasion.
“We are so fortunate to have not one, but four centenarians living in our facility, and each one is still active in the life of the facility,” said Jacquelyn DeLuca, MVHS director of therapeutic recreation.
On the net: mvhealthsystem.org/rnc
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us