Fitness programs offered at Ava Dorfman
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host new fitness classes during the month of August. The eight-week sessions are each $38, $28 for members, or $5 per class.
A schedule of classes:
- Beginner Zumba: The new class starts Tuesday, Aug. 29 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Basic Fitness: A new session will begin Aug. 23 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Beginner Zumba begins Aug. 31 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Chair Pilates begins Aug. 28 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for a class, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon