Fitness programs offered at Ava Dorfman
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host new fitness classes during the month of August. The eight-week sessions are each $38, $28 for members, or $5 per class.
A schedule of classes:
- Beginner Zumba: The new class starts Tuesday, Aug. 29 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Basic Fitness: A new session will begin Aug. 23 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Beginner Zumba begins Aug. 31 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Chair Pilates begins Aug. 28 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for a class, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time