Fitness programs offered at Ava Dorfman
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host new fitness classes during the month of August. The eight-week sessions are each $38, $28 for members, or $5 per class.
A schedule of classes:
- Beginner Zumba: The new class starts Tuesday, Aug. 29 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Basic Fitness: A new session will begin Aug. 23 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Beginner Zumba begins Aug. 31 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Chair Pilates begins Aug. 28 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for a class, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities