Fitness programs offered at Ava Dorfman
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host new fitness classes during the month of August. The eight-week sessions are each $38, $28 for members, or $5 per class.
A schedule of classes:
- Beginner Zumba: The new class starts Tuesday, Aug. 29 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Basic Fitness: A new session will begin Aug. 23 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Beginner Zumba begins Aug. 31 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Chair Pilates begins Aug. 28 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for a class, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Halloween Party Oct. 28 in Lowell
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Trunk or treat in Verona
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Golambki served Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Fair includes sale to aid hurricane victims
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials