Fitness programs offered at Ava Dorfman
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host new fitness classes during the month of August. The eight-week sessions are each $38, $28 for members, or $5 per class.
A schedule of classes:
- Beginner Zumba: The new class starts Tuesday, Aug. 29 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Basic Fitness: A new session will begin Aug. 23 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Beginner Zumba begins Aug. 31 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Chair Pilates begins Aug. 28 from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
For more information or to register for a class, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica