Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host the Legal & Financial Planning for Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease seminar from 10 a.m. to noon Monday, Aug. 20.
The program will give an overview of pertinent legal documents such as wills, powers of attorney, and health care proxies, as well as an overview of financial issues and options like Medicare, Medicaid or veterans benefits. Registration is required by calling 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark