Evening of food and music for seniors, caregivers Nov. 15
UTICA — The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL) invites local seniors and their caregivers to join us for Dinner and Live Music on Thursday, Nov. 15, from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Dorothy Smith Center for Advocacy at RCIL, 1607 Genesee St.
The free event includes a catered dinner by Swifty’s and live music by Don Deluca. Reservations are requested before Nov. 12 by calling 315-797-4642 ext. 2553.
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true