Dorfman offers AARP driving class
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host an AARP Driving Class from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 22.
Cost is $25, $20 for AARP members. Checks should be made payable to AARP and presented the day of the class. Lunch will be on your own unless ordering from Ruth in the kitchen at 315-337-8230. The class is limited to 25 participants so pre-registration is required by calling the center. All who attend should bring their driver’s license.
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Reservations due for fall Catskills trip
- 4:00pm 08/13/18RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Hospice hosts happy hour event
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Community Wellness Partners seeking participants, sponsors for annual Parkinson Awareness Walk