Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a free presentation by the Studio 365 Dancers at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 29.
The performers will present a variety of tap, ballet and jazz dances. An interactive/instructional piece will be incorporated for audience participation, for those who wish to participate. To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday