Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 04/23/18MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
- 4:00pm 04/23/18RMH primary care practices lauded
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Blood needed
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Smoking cessation classes start May 3
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner