Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Theater troupe performs ‘The Last Romance’ in Old Forge