Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Cow put down for rabies
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sherry Anne brings song, message Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Welsh hymns, Lucado series slated Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sunday School restarting with free breakfast
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Pancake dinner Tuesday aids in cancer treatments
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Center offers Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 02/25/17St. Peter’s again offers drive-through ashes
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
- 4:00pm 02/24/17Cartoon Madness at Rome Capitol Theatre