Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 01/21/17MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Just walk across the room
- 4:00pm 01/20/17Young gardeners receive national honors
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Free ‘Day of Unity’ Saturday in Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Scorsese films tells of hardships during ‘Hidden Christians’ era
- 4:00pm 01/19/17‘Fences’ returns with award-winning actress
- 4:00pm 01/19/17String Bee plays at Trinity Jan. 21
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Films by teens, for teens offered Friday downtown
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Miller film in View Saturday highlights snow sports around world