Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Firemen, solar eclipse among program topics in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Tuesdays in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Wind Chimes kids event in museum
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Mom gives free talk on transgender son
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Author discusses Sacred Sites Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Arts, crafts vendors sought
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Kayser’s Bakery topic Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Antique Appraisal Night Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Author donates book about Amish
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Jervis offers tech help