Dorfman Center starts fitness class signups
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will begin new fitness classes in the new year.
For more information or to register, call the senior center at 337-8230. New fitness classes:
• Senior Stretch Yoga: A new season will begin Friday, Jan. 6 from 11-11:50 a.m. The four-week session is $36 or $26 for members.
• Beginner Clogging: A new class will begin Monday, Jan. 9 from 10-11 a.m. The four-week session is $30 or $20 for members. There must be five interested students to start the class.
• Stay Young, Strong Bones: A new session begins Wednesday, Jan. 11. The eight-week session will be held 12:30-1:30 p.m. and cost $30 or $20 for members.
• Beginner Line Dance: A new class begins Thursday, Jan. 12, 4-5 p.m. The eight-week session is $38 or $28 for members . There must be five registered in order to hold the class.
• Improver/Intermediate Line Dance: A new session will start Tuesday, Jan. 17. The eight-week session will be held 3:45-4:45 p.m. and cost $38 or $28 for members.
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Rising Stars perform, start signups
- 4:00pm 05/25/17‘Macabre mysteries’ in latest Cinema Capitol offering ‘Slack Bay’
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Non-traditional jazz organ trio plays ArtHouse Cafe Friday
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Joe Bolton, Mary Brophy-Moore kick-off gazebo concert series
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Songwriter Joe Pug to Perform at EOH
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Madison County Fair seeks Battle of the Bands competitors
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Woodland Farm Brewery announces limited release event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Kickoff Party Sunday opens fiddlers’ season
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 05/24/17May 31 Historical society presents ‘Herkimer County in the Great War’