Dinner dance features Double Chase
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its Spring Dinner Dance from 4-8 p.m. Saturday, March 25.
Tickets are $15 each or $25 per couple.
Music will be provided by country music band Double Chase starting at 5 p.m. A homemade dinner will include spaghetti, meatballs or sausage, salad and dinner roll. Coffee, tea and water will be included. Soda will be available for purchase.
To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
- 4:00pm 01/22/18MVHS offers public speaking help
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Bassett Healthcare names chief of orthopedics
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’