Dinner dance features Double Chase
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host its Spring Dinner Dance from 4-8 p.m. Saturday, March 25.
Tickets are $15 each or $25 per couple.
Music will be provided by country music band Double Chase starting at 5 p.m. A homemade dinner will include spaghetti, meatballs or sausage, salad and dinner roll. Coffee, tea and water will be included. Soda will be available for purchase.
To make a reservation, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Oneida County Office for the Aging & Continuing Care honors seniors
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Healing service Tuesday in First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Cleveland church marks Fun(d) Day with barbecue, auction, games
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Sale June 2-3 in Vernon
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Tea served at Westminster Moriah Olivet Presbyterian Church June 4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17British action-comedy staring Oscar winner Brie Larson tonight at Capitol
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Hannaford grocery bags aid Foothills during June
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Village of Vernon sales June 2-4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Foothills Food Pantry seeks help serving 160 families in seven towns