Diabetes management class starts Friday
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a free six-week Diabetes Self-Management Class on Fridays beginning Feb. 16.
The course will meet for 2 1/2 hours, once a week, on Fridays, from 1-2:30 p.m. The class is designed to help people with Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes. It builds on the Chronic Disease Self-Management Class, which ends Feb. 9, while putting more emphasis on diabetes. Participants will receive a book and CD to use during class.
Ten people must be registered for the class. To participate, sign up at the office or call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Nick Offerman stars in ‘feel good’ film
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Fright Night Series features ‘The Devil’s Doorway’
- 4:00pm 07/12/18RCT announces 65th season
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Irish music session July 17
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Tale as old as time at View