Diabetes management class starts Friday
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a free six-week Diabetes Self-Management Class on Fridays beginning Feb. 16.
The course will meet for 2 1/2 hours, once a week, on Fridays, from 1-2:30 p.m. The class is designed to help people with Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes. It builds on the Chronic Disease Self-Management Class, which ends Feb. 9, while putting more emphasis on diabetes. Participants will receive a book and CD to use during class.
Ten people must be registered for the class. To participate, sign up at the office or call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner