Couple marks golden anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Taraszkiewicz, Seville Drive, marked their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 29, 2018, at Sleepy Hollow Country Club, at a party hosted by their daughters.
Taraszkiewicz and the former Kathleen Savard were married on July 20, 1968 in the chapel of Otis Air Force Base in Cape Cod, Mass.
Taraszkiewicz retired as SMSgt in the Air Force after 20 years of service. He worked for 25 years at Birnie Bus Service as the director of Adult Special Needs Transportation. Mrs. Taraszkiewicz was employed for 28 years as a teaching assistant in the Rome City School District.
They are the parents of Tammara (Christopher) Behonick, Vestal; Dawn (Richard) Ashline, West Chazy; and Alicia (Norman) Gagnon, Swedesboro, N.J. They have five grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth