Couple marks golden anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. John McNamara, Bedford Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in Vermont, where they went zip lining, bungee jumping and took a timber mountain ride.
McNamara and the former Artys Ferguson were married on Aug. 26, 1967 in St. Mary’s Church, Clinton.
McNamara worked as an electrical engineer for the Air Force for 40 years. Mrs. McNamara is a window designer and fabricator.
They are the parents of Samantha (Chris) Ehrhardt, Long Island; Shari (Jeremy) Gerevics, Rochester; and Shelly McNamara of Sherman Oaks, Calif. They have five grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday