Couple marks golden anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. John McNamara, Bedford Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in Vermont, where they went zip lining, bungee jumping and took a timber mountain ride.
McNamara and the former Artys Ferguson were married on Aug. 26, 1967 in St. Mary’s Church, Clinton.
McNamara worked as an electrical engineer for the Air Force for 40 years. Mrs. McNamara is a window designer and fabricator.
They are the parents of Samantha (Chris) Ehrhardt, Long Island; Shari (Jeremy) Gerevics, Rochester; and Shelly McNamara of Sherman Oaks, Calif. They have five grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday