Couple marks golden anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. John McNamara, Bedford Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in Vermont, where they went zip lining, bungee jumping and took a timber mountain ride.
McNamara and the former Artys Ferguson were married on Aug. 26, 1967 in St. Mary’s Church, Clinton.
McNamara worked as an electrical engineer for the Air Force for 40 years. Mrs. McNamara is a window designer and fabricator.
They are the parents of Samantha (Chris) Ehrhardt, Long Island; Shari (Jeremy) Gerevics, Rochester; and Shelly McNamara of Sherman Oaks, Calif. They have five grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice