Couple marks golden anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. John McNamara, Bedford Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in Vermont, where they went zip lining, bungee jumping and took a timber mountain ride.
McNamara and the former Artys Ferguson were married on Aug. 26, 1967 in St. Mary’s Church, Clinton.
McNamara worked as an electrical engineer for the Air Force for 40 years. Mrs. McNamara is a window designer and fabricator.
They are the parents of Samantha (Chris) Ehrhardt, Long Island; Shari (Jeremy) Gerevics, Rochester; and Shelly McNamara of Sherman Oaks, Calif. They have five grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21