Chronic Disease Self-Management Program set
The Parkway Center, Memorial Parkway, Utica, in partnership with the Oneida County Office for the Aging, is presenting a six-week class entitled Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
The program is for those who have conditions they would like to learn how to self-manage. Attendees will learn about pain management, relaxation techniques, communication skills, nutrition, and more.
Classes are free and are held at the Parkway Center. Those wanting to learn more about the program should call Debby Zampardi at 315-223-3973, extension 115.
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter