Chronic Disease Self-Management Program set
The Parkway Center, Memorial Parkway, Utica, in partnership with the Oneida County Office for the Aging, is presenting a six-week class entitled Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
The program is for those who have conditions they would like to learn how to self-manage. Attendees will learn about pain management, relaxation techniques, communication skills, nutrition, and more.
Classes are free and are held at the Parkway Center. Those wanting to learn more about the program should call Debby Zampardi at 315-223-3973, extension 115.
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming