Chronic Disease Self-Management Program set
The Parkway Center, Memorial Parkway, Utica, in partnership with the Oneida County Office for the Aging, is presenting a six-week class entitled Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
The program is for those who have conditions they would like to learn how to self-manage. Attendees will learn about pain management, relaxation techniques, communication skills, nutrition, and more.
Classes are free and are held at the Parkway Center. Those wanting to learn more about the program should call Debby Zampardi at 315-223-3973, extension 115.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities