Centers Health Care first in NYS to sponsor Walk to End Alzheimer’s
With more than 30 walks planned between April 28 and Oct. 27, Centers Health Care and their Walk teams have pledged to raise $100,000 for the New York State chapters of the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in over 600 communities nationwide, including six in Central New York, these events bring all those affected by Alzheimer’s together to support those in need of care and support now, while raising funds for the research needed to help find a treatment, and eventually a cure. On the net: alz.org/walk.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday