Centers Health Care first in NYS to sponsor Walk to End Alzheimer’s
With more than 30 walks planned between April 28 and Oct. 27, Centers Health Care and their Walk teams have pledged to raise $100,000 for the New York State chapters of the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in over 600 communities nationwide, including six in Central New York, these events bring all those affected by Alzheimer’s together to support those in need of care and support now, while raising funds for the research needed to help find a treatment, and eventually a cure. On the net: alz.org/walk.
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark