Centers Health Care first in NYS to sponsor Walk to End Alzheimer’s
With more than 30 walks planned between April 28 and Oct. 27, Centers Health Care and their Walk teams have pledged to raise $100,000 for the New York State chapters of the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in over 600 communities nationwide, including six in Central New York, these events bring all those affected by Alzheimer’s together to support those in need of care and support now, while raising funds for the research needed to help find a treatment, and eventually a cure. On the net: alz.org/walk.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth