Centers Health Care first in NYS to sponsor Walk to End Alzheimer’s
With more than 30 walks planned between April 28 and Oct. 27, Centers Health Care and their Walk teams have pledged to raise $100,000 for the New York State chapters of the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in over 600 communities nationwide, including six in Central New York, these events bring all those affected by Alzheimer’s together to support those in need of care and support now, while raising funds for the research needed to help find a treatment, and eventually a cure. On the net: alz.org/walk.
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge