Center plans theater trip
The next Ava Dorfman Center trip will be to the Landmark Theater, Sunday May 20 for a performance of “Dirty Dancing.”
Cost is $110, $100 for members. Payment is due by May 4. Price includes the theater ticket, bus and driver’s tip. Dinner on your own will be at The Cracker Barrel Restaurant following the performance.
The bus will leave the center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m., and return by approximately 7:30 p.m. When Frances “Baby” Houseman goes to an all-night dance party, at a resort, she meets dance instructor Johnny Castle. Even though they come from different worlds, she becomes his leading lady on and off stage.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol