Center plans theater trip
The next Ava Dorfman Center trip will be to the Landmark Theater, Sunday May 20 for a performance of “Dirty Dancing.”
Cost is $110, $100 for members. Payment is due by May 4. Price includes the theater ticket, bus and driver’s tip. Dinner on your own will be at The Cracker Barrel Restaurant following the performance.
The bus will leave the center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m., and return by approximately 7:30 p.m. When Frances “Baby” Houseman goes to an all-night dance party, at a resort, she meets dance instructor Johnny Castle. Even though they come from different worlds, she becomes his leading lady on and off stage.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us