Center plans theater trip
The next Ava Dorfman Center trip will be to the Landmark Theater, Sunday May 20 for a performance of “Dirty Dancing.”
Cost is $110, $100 for members. Payment is due by May 4. Price includes the theater ticket, bus and driver’s tip. Dinner on your own will be at The Cracker Barrel Restaurant following the performance.
The bus will leave the center, 305 E. Locust St., at 11 a.m., and return by approximately 7:30 p.m. When Frances “Baby” Houseman goes to an all-night dance party, at a resort, she meets dance instructor Johnny Castle. Even though they come from different worlds, she becomes his leading lady on and off stage.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday