Center offers ‘Leading Ladies’ trip
The next trip for the Ava Dorfman Center, 305 E. Locust St., will be to Theodore’s Restaurant, formerly The Rusty Rail Party House, on Sunday, April 15.
Leaving the center at 11 a.m. and returning at approximately 5 p.m., the cost is $65, $55 members. Payment due by April 11, and no refunds will be given after that date.
Attendees are asked to bring two donated canned goods. Cost includes show ticket, the buffet, bus and the complimentary wine. The all-you-can-eat buffet includes carved roast beef, turkey, ham, sausage with peppers and onions, rice, oven roasted and mashed potatoes, pasta, vegetables, salad, coffee and dessert.
The show, “Leading Ladies,” centers around two down-on-their-luck English Shakespearean actors. They hear of a wealthy aging woman, Florence, wanting to leave her fortune to her two nephews, who turn out to be two nieces.
The actors pass themselves off as the two nieces.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities