Center offers ‘Leading Ladies’ trip
The next trip for the Ava Dorfman Center, 305 E. Locust St., will be to Theodore’s Restaurant, formerly The Rusty Rail Party House, on Sunday, April 15.
Leaving the center at 11 a.m. and returning at approximately 5 p.m., the cost is $65, $55 members. Payment due by April 11, and no refunds will be given after that date.
Attendees are asked to bring two donated canned goods. Cost includes show ticket, the buffet, bus and the complimentary wine. The all-you-can-eat buffet includes carved roast beef, turkey, ham, sausage with peppers and onions, rice, oven roasted and mashed potatoes, pasta, vegetables, salad, coffee and dessert.
The show, “Leading Ladies,” centers around two down-on-their-luck English Shakespearean actors. They hear of a wealthy aging woman, Florence, wanting to leave her fortune to her two nephews, who turn out to be two nieces.
The actors pass themselves off as the two nieces.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming