Center offers ‘Leading Ladies’ trip
The next trip for the Ava Dorfman Center, 305 E. Locust St., will be to Theodore’s Restaurant, formerly The Rusty Rail Party House, on Sunday, April 15.
Leaving the center at 11 a.m. and returning at approximately 5 p.m., the cost is $65, $55 members. Payment due by April 11, and no refunds will be given after that date.
Attendees are asked to bring two donated canned goods. Cost includes show ticket, the buffet, bus and the complimentary wine. The all-you-can-eat buffet includes carved roast beef, turkey, ham, sausage with peppers and onions, rice, oven roasted and mashed potatoes, pasta, vegetables, salad, coffee and dessert.
The show, “Leading Ladies,” centers around two down-on-their-luck English Shakespearean actors. They hear of a wealthy aging woman, Florence, wanting to leave her fortune to her two nephews, who turn out to be two nieces.
The actors pass themselves off as the two nieces.
To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter