Center offers Estate Planning Seminar
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host an Estate Planning Seminar from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, with attorney James S. Rizzo from Hilton Estate & Elder Law, LLC.
Attendees will learn about estate planning, wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, revocable and irrevocable trusts, asset protection, nursing home eligibility and Medicaid issues like protecting minor or disabled children.
Coffee and dessert will be served.
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Outdoor Music program starts June 27
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday