Center offers Estate Planning Seminar
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host an Estate Planning Seminar from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, with attorney James S. Rizzo from Hilton Estate & Elder Law, LLC.
Attendees will learn about estate planning, wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, revocable and irrevocable trusts, asset protection, nursing home eligibility and Medicaid issues like protecting minor or disabled children.
Coffee and dessert will be served.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled