Center hosts Lunch & Learn Thursday
Lunch & Learn at the Ava Dorfman Senior and Community Center, 305 E. Locust St., will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20.
The presenter this month is Nancy Best, author of children’s books and cookbooks. She will do a presentation on the Adirondacks.
The menu is a pulled pork sandwich, French fries, coleslaw, dessert, coffee and tea. Reservations must be made by Monday, Sept. 17. To make a reservation, call the center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday