Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band