Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare