Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Spring Open House at Fusion Art Gallery
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Stamp Club meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Artist reception Thursday for Anita Moonan
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night