Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Cinema Capitol screens ‘Book of Henry’
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Film based on life of artist Maud Lewis
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Concert at Constable Hall Aug. 3
- 4:00pm 07/27/17‘Legally Blonde’ hits the stage this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Fireworks Weekend in Sherrill July 28, 29
- 4:00pm 07/27/17RACC offers jazz concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Syracuse’s Jazz in the City expands to five concerts
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Free concert in Oneida