Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths