Celebrating diamond anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Di Paolo, East Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 24, 2017 at the Franklyn Hotel at a party hosted by their children and grandchildren.
Di Paolo and the former Beverly Drake were married at St. John the Baptist Church in Rome on June 29, 1957.
Di Paolo served in the US Air Force from 1952-1956, retiring as the Master Electrician/Civil Engineer at Griffiss Air Force Base in 1988. He also worked for a long time as a projectionist at the Capitol Theatre. Mrs. Di Paolo was the house manager at the Capitol Theatre for 10 years.
They are the parents of Fred (Cris) Di Paolo, Tony (Mary Kay) Di Paolo, Marianna (Ralph) Vacca, and Bill Di Paolo, all of Rome. They have 10 grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 09/23/17WCNY to present ‘The 46ers’
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Grace Union marks 128th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Zion Episcopal Church names new rector
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Gymanfa Ganu event Oct. 1
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Rosary Crusade in Utica Oct. 1-3
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Upcoming events at Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Auction in West Leyden Friday
- 4:00pm 09/23/17AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/23/17No matter what — in God we trust
- 4:00pm 09/22/17August food service inspections