Celebrating 70 years
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Corigliano celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017 at a dinner hosted by their son Jerry and niece Pauline at Pino Bianco restaurant. They were also given a party at Rome Mall Apartments, hosted by Sandy Innman and Kit Corigliano.
Corigliano and the former Carmella Gizzo were married on Aug. 2, 1947 in St. John the Baptist Church. Corigliano is a World War II Normandy Invasion veteran and the former owner of Tom and Jerry’s Liquior Store. He retired in 1981. Mrs. Corigliano owned Lovely Wave Beauty Salon, also retiring in 1981.
They have a son, Jerry Corigliano of Baldwinsville; and a niece, Pauline Hawse of Clinton.
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon