Celebrating 70 years
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Corigliano celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017 at a dinner hosted by their son Jerry and niece Pauline at Pino Bianco restaurant. They were also given a party at Rome Mall Apartments, hosted by Sandy Innman and Kit Corigliano.
Corigliano and the former Carmella Gizzo were married on Aug. 2, 1947 in St. John the Baptist Church. Corigliano is a World War II Normandy Invasion veteran and the former owner of Tom and Jerry’s Liquior Store. He retired in 1981. Mrs. Corigliano owned Lovely Wave Beauty Salon, also retiring in 1981.
They have a son, Jerry Corigliano of Baldwinsville; and a niece, Pauline Hawse of Clinton.
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Halloween Party Oct. 28 in Lowell
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Trunk or treat in Verona
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Golambki served Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Fair includes sale to aid hurricane victims
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials