Celebrating 70 years
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Corigliano celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017 at a dinner hosted by their son Jerry and niece Pauline at Pino Bianco restaurant. They were also given a party at Rome Mall Apartments, hosted by Sandy Innman and Kit Corigliano.
Corigliano and the former Carmella Gizzo were married on Aug. 2, 1947 in St. John the Baptist Church. Corigliano is a World War II Normandy Invasion veteran and the former owner of Tom and Jerry’s Liquior Store. He retired in 1981. Mrs. Corigliano owned Lovely Wave Beauty Salon, also retiring in 1981.
They have a son, Jerry Corigliano of Baldwinsville; and a niece, Pauline Hawse of Clinton.
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time