Celebrating 70 years
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Corigliano celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017 at a dinner hosted by their son Jerry and niece Pauline at Pino Bianco restaurant. They were also given a party at Rome Mall Apartments, hosted by Sandy Innman and Kit Corigliano.
Corigliano and the former Carmella Gizzo were married on Aug. 2, 1947 in St. John the Baptist Church. Corigliano is a World War II Normandy Invasion veteran and the former owner of Tom and Jerry’s Liquior Store. He retired in 1981. Mrs. Corigliano owned Lovely Wave Beauty Salon, also retiring in 1981.
They have a son, Jerry Corigliano of Baldwinsville; and a niece, Pauline Hawse of Clinton.
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica