Celebrating 70 years
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Corigliano celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017 at a dinner hosted by their son Jerry and niece Pauline at Pino Bianco restaurant. They were also given a party at Rome Mall Apartments, hosted by Sandy Innman and Kit Corigliano.
Corigliano and the former Carmella Gizzo were married on Aug. 2, 1947 in St. John the Baptist Church. Corigliano is a World War II Normandy Invasion veteran and the former owner of Tom and Jerry’s Liquior Store. He retired in 1981. Mrs. Corigliano owned Lovely Wave Beauty Salon, also retiring in 1981.
They have a son, Jerry Corigliano of Baldwinsville; and a niece, Pauline Hawse of Clinton.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities