Celebrating 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Moyer, Camroden Road, Floyd, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Friday, Sept. 7, 2018.
Moyer married the former Joan Oakley on Sept. 6, 1958 in the Pilgrim Holiness church in Nicholson, Pa.
Moyer was employed with UPS as a tractor trailer driver for over 30 years before retiring to his farm in Floyd in 1999. Mrs. Moyer was a stay at home mother, later working as a health aid.
They are the parents of Joyce Moyer, Floyd; Todd (Julie) Moyer, Floyd; Lori Moyer, Palenville; and Ted (Jennifer) Moyer, Moscow, Pa.
They have seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth