Celebrating 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Moyer, Camroden Road, Floyd, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Friday, Sept. 7, 2018.
Moyer married the former Joan Oakley on Sept. 6, 1958 in the Pilgrim Holiness church in Nicholson, Pa.
Moyer was employed with UPS as a tractor trailer driver for over 30 years before retiring to his farm in Floyd in 1999. Mrs. Moyer was a stay at home mother, later working as a health aid.
They are the parents of Joyce Moyer, Floyd; Todd (Julie) Moyer, Floyd; Lori Moyer, Palenville; and Ted (Jennifer) Moyer, Moscow, Pa.
They have seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark