Celebrating 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Michael W. Hayduk, of Rome, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 11, 2018, at the Delta Lake Inn at a party hosted by their children.
Hayduk and the former Helen Skowron were married on Aug. 16, 1958 at Transfiguration of Our Lord Church.
Hayduk was employed at Madison Central School for 35 years as a high school teacher, high school principal and retired in 1989 as the assistant superintendent. Mrs. Hayduk was employed at Griffiss Air Force Base for 32 years and retired in 1987 as a contracting officer and chief of the supply branch in the Contracting Division of the Directorate of Procurement and Production.
They are the parents of Cynthia (Daniel) Kernan, of Liverpool, and Michael J. (Gina) Hayduk, of Clinton. They have six grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth