Celebrating 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Michael W. Hayduk, of Rome, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 11, 2018, at the Delta Lake Inn at a party hosted by their children.
Hayduk and the former Helen Skowron were married on Aug. 16, 1958 at Transfiguration of Our Lord Church.
Hayduk was employed at Madison Central School for 35 years as a high school teacher, high school principal and retired in 1989 as the assistant superintendent. Mrs. Hayduk was employed at Griffiss Air Force Base for 32 years and retired in 1987 as a contracting officer and chief of the supply branch in the Contracting Division of the Directorate of Procurement and Production.
They are the parents of Cynthia (Daniel) Kernan, of Liverpool, and Michael J. (Gina) Hayduk, of Clinton. They have six grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran