Celebrating 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Tom Baustert, Bishopp Road, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Sunday, April 8, at a party hosted by their daughter at Delta Lake Inn.
Baustert and the former RoseMary Basista were married on April 12, 1958 in Apollo, Pa.
Baustert retired as a supervisory electronic engineer with Rome Laboratory. Mrs. Baustert is a homemaker.
They are the parents of Pat Baustert (Matt Piazza) of Flower Mound, Texas; and Matthew Baustert (Wendy Imundo) Taylors, S.C. They have two grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday