Celebrating 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Petrelli, Gifford Road, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Sept. 4, 2017 with their children.
Petrelli and the former Marie D’Amore were married on Sept. 1, 1962 in St. John the Baptist Church.
Petrelli retired from ABF Trucking. Mrs. Petrelli retired from the Rome City School District.
They are the parents of Anthony (Michele) Petrelli, Baldwinsville; Robert (Diane) Petrelli, Rome; and David (Marianne) Petrelli, Rome.
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Cuomo signs bill extending health care benefits for volunteer firefighters
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Get flu shot early, experts say, as bug begins to make rounds
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Help children with food allergies enjoy Halloween
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Health fair in Lyons Falls Nov. 3-5
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Church offers healthcare events
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Learn how to get a good night’s sleep Nov. 2
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal