Celebrating 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Petrelli, Gifford Road, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Sept. 4, 2017 with their children.
Petrelli and the former Marie D’Amore were married on Sept. 1, 1962 in St. John the Baptist Church.
Petrelli retired from ABF Trucking. Mrs. Petrelli retired from the Rome City School District.
They are the parents of Anthony (Michele) Petrelli, Baldwinsville; Robert (Diane) Petrelli, Rome; and David (Marianne) Petrelli, Rome.
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Outdoor yoga Wednesdays at RACC
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska