Celebrating 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Petrelli, Gifford Road, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Sept. 4, 2017 with their children.
Petrelli and the former Marie D’Amore were married on Sept. 1, 1962 in St. John the Baptist Church.
Petrelli retired from ABF Trucking. Mrs. Petrelli retired from the Rome City School District.
They are the parents of Anthony (Michele) Petrelli, Baldwinsville; Robert (Diane) Petrelli, Rome; and David (Marianne) Petrelli, Rome.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner