Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James Taylor, Wellesley Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018, at the Rome Polish Home at a celebration hosted by their children.
Taylor and the former Bonnie Keller were married on Sept. 21, 1968 in St. Mary’s Church.
Mr. Taylor worked for Revere Copper Products for 43 years, retiring in 2009. Mrs. Taylor was employed with the Rome Housing Authority for 26 years, retiring in 2010.
They are the parents of James (Joy) Taylor Jr., Rome; Robert Taylor, Rome; Donald (Jennifer) Taylor, Reston, Va.; and Jason (Jessica) Taylor, Clearwater, Fla.
They have eight grandchildren, and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide